COMPLAINT PROCEDURES FOR LAND ADMINISTRATION SERVICES
Institutions in charge of land administration services:
- Staff in charge of land management and land notary services at sector level;
- District land office;
- Office of Registrar of Land Titles at provincial level;
- Department of Land and Mapping in Rwanda Land Management and Use Authority(RLMUA)
If you encounter any problem with requirements or service delivery, please inform us as follows:
How to complain
You first contact the person or the institution where you applied for the service.
The way of dealing with the complaint:
- You will be informed about the acknowledgement of your complaint on the same day;
- You will be given the name and the telephone number of the person responsible of your complaint;
- Within 5 working days you will be informed about the response reserved to your complaint;
- You will be informed if more time to respond to your complaint is needed.
If you are still not satisfied with the response
If you are not satisfied with the response of the institution where you applied for the service, you are entitled to request for review of the decision before the Office of the Registrar of land titles where the land is located.
In case the problem you faced occurred in the Office of the Registrar of Land Titles where the land is located, the complaint is submitted to the Department of Land and Mapping in Rwanda Land Management and Use Authority(RLMUA).
If you have any problem with requirements or service delivery, please fill in the form available